my dungeons are under work

Custom dungeons for RTC
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Partyoffour717
Novice

my dungeons are under work

Post by Partyoffour717 »

alright let me tell the truth im not going to remake any of my old dungeons but my new one is still on its way! and some new minigames to! if you have watched my video its been a long time sence then and ive made even more updates im almost on beta test three! just wait and see anyway idk when i can release my dungeon or if anyone wants a demo i can make a demo if anyone wants it i can make other minigames but really if anyone wants a demo. ill make one! but with lower grade weapons! but thats what demo's are for anyway!!! this is caboose1945 saying if you meet me in person please leave me alone! joke!!! 8) anyway this is caboose1945 signing off! :)
Last edited by Partyoffour717 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: new dungeon needs votes on what it wil be...

Post by Gambit37 »

I don't think a vote is necessary. You should build something interesting that you think we'd enjoy. I'd suggest you play a few of the top custom dungeons if you haven't already and then read the reviews to see what people like about them. After that, you should have a better idea of the types of things we enjoy.