Space Hulk

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Post by Sophia »

Yeah, Adamo, I tried that teardown version and didn't like it.
It runs pretty slow on my computer, too, and the interface is pretty weird. I don't like how you have to play from the tiny minimap most of the time. They also took out some useful actions like move+shoot, claiming nobody used them. Heresy!

Anyway, the futuristic dungeon idea has been bounced around quite a bit, and I think a few of us even have rough prototypes. I know I do... I've got some graphics and DSB Lua code I could send you if you're interested in doing something with it... I probably never will. :roll:
zoom
Grand Master

Post by zoom »

hmm. I will come back to it perhaps. I want to focus to try the monster design thing first.. Then I would have to grasp the terms of that code stuff , how to do things .. Very eventually ..
ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

zoooom wrote:would it be worthwhile to have a custom dungeon(futuristic with the theme of Space Crusade)?
Hird Guns! Captive... There will be more. Didn't someone have a Starwars idea for a dungeon?

Personally I think a clash of gunpowder weapons vs the ones that you are used to would be a good theme, rather than just plain SciFi, but hey. Build your dungeon in a theme that interests you first, and everything else will follow...
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

There are Star Wars dudes in "Towers of Chaos"...errmm that's PaulH's dungeon I recall...
Italodance spammer

Re: Space Hulk

Post by Adamo »

bumped! Alien Assault has been updated!
http://www.teardown.se/
Spoiler
(\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/)
Spoiler
(@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@)
Spoiler
(>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<)