PowerTowers & SuperNintendo

Discuss anything about the original Dungeon Master on any of the original platforms (Amiga, Atari, etc.).
This forum may contain spoilers.

Moderator: Ameena

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gilgamesh

PowerTowers & SuperNintendo

Post by Gilgamesh »

Noticed while reading the site, that the Power Towers in DM1 are only available through hacking? I've played the SNES version (which is pretty good), and they were a regular item in it. Has anyone else played non-pc/atari/amiga versions of DM or it's sequels?
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: PowerTowers & SuperNintendo

Post by Gambit37 »

Yep, I'm playing the SNES version at the moment, and also the Apple 2 version which runs sometimes under the XGS emulator. The Kid dungeon is fun, but pretty silly if you've already played the main game...
Blob

Post by Blob »

I've played SNES version of the game, PC version is very alike.
If my memory is good, in SNES version you could get exploding potions. And a couple of spells not listed on this site.

There are 258 possibility to combine the runes, i will try them all to see if PC version has hidden spells.

As for emulator, good luck... The DM for SNES is not playable because of a bug that freeze the game at the beginning. I've tryed many emulators and many roms d/l on diferent sites, but its always the same...
Anyone know's a SNES emulator that works whit DM ?
Archmaster Champion
Neophyte

Post by Archmaster Champion »

Powertowers in the SNES version of "Dungeon Master" is a regular item and can be founded in this location:
;-)
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Post by Sophia »

Did you happen to notice this thread was nearly ten years old? :shock:
Putting threads on the vi altar a bit is ok if the topic is still relevant. But please be reasonable. ;)