(done) Disappearing Mouse on Attack

This forum is for the Lua scriptable clone of DM/CSB called Dungeon Strikes Back by Sophia. Use DSB to build your own highly customised games.

Moderator: Sophia

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Magica
Journeyman

(done) Disappearing Mouse on Attack

Post by Magica »

when I hit with a weapon , the mouse pointer disappears , exactly at the time while I am moving to the other champion's weapon to hit again ..
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Re: DSB Version 0.59

Post by Sophia »

Magica wrote:when I hit with a weapon , the mouse pointer disappears , exactly at the time while I am moving to the other champion's weapon to hit again ..
That's actually what DM does, too.

However, it's fairly easy to remedy. For 0.60 I'll bring the mouse pointer back right away if it has moved from its previous location. That should eliminate any issue you're having.
Magica
Journeyman

Post by Magica »

thank you very much for your reply , I went back to my ST version of the game , and no , the mouse pointer doesn't disappear exactly after hitting ..

and please if you can give us the choice to choose the st style of the mouse pointer ( the light blue pointer ) , thank you
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Post by Sophia »

Ok, in 0.60 you'll be able to set "AtariPointer = 1" in dsb.ini, which will make your mouse pointer show up in glorious nostalgic Atari ST cyan.