About the CSB dungeon

General messages about RTC and it's development.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Big-J-Q
Adept

About the CSB dungeon

Post by Big-J-Q »

Is the CSB dungeon now complete, or shall we still wait for the final, bug-free and completeable version of the CSB? Wouldn't want to play halfway the CSB, and then a bug blocks my way, and the saves aren't (naturally) compatible with version 0.16+x, where x is the number of new beginnings. (lim x -> inf)

Too bad I'm occupied at least for the next 4½ months, me wanna make my own dungeons!
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Re: About the CSB dungeon

Post by George Gilbert »

I've tested each "set piece" and they all seem to work so I believe that it's completeable. Additionally several of the ways have been completed by others; it's only a matter of time until there's a definitive answer.

Your best bet is to wait until someone says they have (not) completed it; then you'll know - mind you that option doesn't work if everyone decides to do the same ;-)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: About the CSB dungeon

Post by beowuuf »

I'm busy doing nothing at the moment, but I should get it finished soon, and tell you if it's completeable or not.
So far so good : )

Plus unlike DM, CSB is so non-linear that there is less bother about having to start it again, as you can try out different routes, different puzzles, etc. I've grown to like CSB much more than I did in the past because of this.
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!