DMJ graphics to DSB?

This forum is for the Lua scriptable clone of DM/CSB called Dungeon Strikes Back by Sophia. Use DSB to build your own highly customised games.

Moderator: Sophia

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
kelly_DMJ
Novice

DMJ graphics to DSB?

Post by kelly_DMJ »

Hey Sophia,

I was wondering if there's any interest in custom graphics for DSB?
I know I had a tinker around with this years ago and DSB was still quite "new" then.
It's been years since I was last here, so not sure on how this has progressed over the years - you was only just making this the last time I was online here, so it must have come along way since then, lol.
Anywayz, if there's any interest in custom graphics, just gimme a shout - looking for a new project! :D :wink:

Kelly...x
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Re: DMJ graphics to DSB?

Post by Sophia »

It has come a long way, though it has stalled a little recently as nobody (including me) has done a whole lot with it.

If you want to replace the graphics, that could definitely be good! Though I'm not entirely sure if it would be worth the effort at this point given the lack of activity with DSB. :)
kelly_DMJ
Novice

Re: DMJ graphics to DSB?

Post by kelly_DMJ »

Hey Sophia, great to hear from you!

I'm already playing with DMJ again, and extracted the graphics from DSB, and I know I had both clones going at the same time at one point so will probably do so again, lol.

I've lost a lot of the latest stuff I was last working on, so basically starting from scratch again. Just getting all my utils and texture packs together, but sadly, so much as been lost over the years. :roll: