It's been a while peeps...

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
kelly_DMJ
Novice

It's been a while peeps...

Post by kelly_DMJ »

Not sure how many of the old gang is still here, and how many will actually remember me if they are, but just been thinking about you all here and thought I'd try and find you guys again.
Things have well changed here since I was last online - and of course I can't remember my log in details hence the new one, lol, but it's great to be here again.

If you're all kinda scratching your heads and thinking who the blooming heck I am, lol, I used to make addon packs many years ago for DMJ, along with Germanny, Ian, Solito and Cows', I believe. Oh and Crimson Ghost? - Any of you guys still here?

I've noticed since then things have kinda all been put together which is great. I haven't installed the programme yet, but looking forward to having a play around with that again at some point and refreshing my memory on how to use the thing, lol, but in the meantime...

Thanks for excepting my request to join the forum (again, lol) and look forward to catching up with you all...

Kelly..x
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Re: It's been a while peeps...

Post by Ameena »

Heya, I just posted to your other post in the DMJ thread - I remember you :). Not too many people around these days but some of us are still here. I think your old username was just "Kelly" but it was a long time ago you were last on and I suppose if you can't remember your password that's not gonna be too much help - maybe an Admin can assist if you need a hand recovering your login capabilities or something.
Welcome back, anyway :D.
Novice

Post by kelly_DMJ »

Hi Ameena, great to hear from you again! I've been looking at some of my old posts and I can't remember half of them now, lol.
I'm like wow, was that really me, haha...Geez, I was just a kid when I was last here!

Yep, I saw from my old posts that my user was just "Kelly" then, my password could be anything though, lol and my email addy is no longer the same - Solito's readme file from DMJ had me at a Yahoo address that I haven't used in god knows how long!

Anywayz, no worries. It's nice to be here again...x
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Haha yeah, I was like 16 when I first joined this forum :D. No, wait, 18. Still at school (just)! Well, back then it wasn't technically this forum - I joined the RTC forum but there were several other DM-related forums (I think there was one for CSBWin, for example) that eventually all got merged together into this one. I do still miss the cool graphic set-up we had on here until a few years ago when some software update meant it all got lost and now we have this boringly generic blue-and-white thing :P.
Arch Master

Post by MasterWuuf »

I wasn't here yet, when you were involved. Glad to know you. Thanks for checking in. I hope life has been good to you.
"Wuuf's big brother"
kelly_DMJ
Novice

Post by kelly_DMJ »

Thanks Wuuf! Great to meet you!

I can't remember how old I was, Ameena, but since then I grew up, got married, had 2 kids who are now both young adults themselves and both in college, lol.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Well, I joined in 2003 if that helps :D.
Novice

Post by kelly_DMJ »

Lol, I was about the same age Ameena!

I've had a good rummage through some old CD's I've been meaning to look through and found some of my old files for DMJ and the dates when last modified went back to 2006, lol...Wow 13 years!

Anyway, I was hoping one of the guys in charge would be kind enough to update my DMJ sticky thread here:- viewtopic.php?f=50&t=26417

to include my new website :- http://dungeonmasterjava.proboards.com/

All my new updates and downloads will come directly from here. I'm also writing a tutorial on how to use all the new modifications and how to implement them correctly in the editor.

I'll also make a new installer for Solito's-DMJ to make it easier for peeps to actually install the programme and get it working together with the Java runtime, which is what some peeps find the most difficult.

Kelly...x :wink:
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

Link updated.
kelly_DMJ
Novice

Post by kelly_DMJ »

ChristopheF wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:54 pm Link updated.
Thank you!