Any interest in DMJ still?

This is a forum for the DM clone DM Java created by Alandale. Note it also has it's own set of forums at ezboard (link stickied)

Moderator: alandale

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
kelly_DMJ
Novice

Any interest in DMJ still?

Post by kelly_DMJ »

Hey guys. Kelly here - I made the addon packs years ago for DMJ alongside a few of you here that used to be on the forum.
Just wondering if there's any interest in this still?

A lot of the links are mostly dead now - it's been a long time but the last time I was here Solito was working on implementing some new features and getting some of my ideas and graphics working within the code - I haven't looked at this yet, but there's been a lot of changes from what I've read.
I don't have any of my original files anymore - the last bunch I made I gave them all to Crimson Ghost to have a play around with (I think), but it would be interesting to work on this again at some point.

I'll be great to catch up with the old gang if you're all still here - Cows, Beo, Ian, CG?...x :wink:
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Re: Any interest in DMJ still?

Post by Ameena »

Heya, I remember you :). It's very quiet in here these days, not many people about. Just a few of us, with a few over on the Discord too.

Re: Any interest in DMJ still?

Post by stealth »

Yes I'm, because of android port, it's very, very, nice to have dungeon master in my pocket.
I hope some updates like graphics (I don't like very much dmj graphics) and maybe dm2 maps, the trilogy in my phone a dream ...