Off topic cucumbers

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Off topic cucumbers

Post by PaulH »

OT postings from here - b.
Gambit37 wrote:It's at times like these I feel as if my brain is nothing more than a small damp cucumber and cheese sandwich.
Cucumber and cheese? You are a strange man.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Everyone knows you have to use cress and cucumber to power something the size of a human brain! Nothing larger than a golden hamster has survived under laboritory conditions on cheese. And that was Edam, mind you! Slippery lil bugger got out of the maze and escaped on the back of a squid...
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Post by PaulH »

Its TUNA!!! Cucumber and tuna!! With mayonnaise, and has to be on brown bread and cut into triangles.

You use more calories digesting a cucumber than you get from eating one.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

That's only if you want to be able to do two things at once, like think and walk, or think and breath. Really, it's just a luxury. Hmm, cucumbers are insideous...
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Post by PaulH »

They are amazing things. They can live in the bottom of fridges for years and they still look the same. Maybe a bit soggier than before. And some sea creatures decided to emulate them. Infact, sea cucumbers are fridge cucumbers that have been thrown away and have mutated once they have reached the ocean. Something to do with Sellafield.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I forbid off-topicness in this thread. Stop it! You'll all be banned goddammit; hear me and tremble yer knees ya pesky varmints! Oooh, shiny door knobs....
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Lol, I was thinking of splitting this off from the quote thread...just thinking how to include your original entry then...ooh, butterflies!
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

I take it this thread has mainly been removed from the quote thread so you can use quotes from it in the quote thread ;). Well, that didn't stop you from quoting the quote thread in the quote thread but anyway...
LLAMAS!!! And orange zombie brains with fluffy bits on top. Not to mention the aardvark sausages or the oddly-shaped manatee flipper...
My other avatar is gay

Post by linflas »

to do for next release : clone dungeon_food_cheese to dungeon_food_cucumber.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Lol, the quote thread really can only support a few additional comments and OT posts .... I would never dream of the merest posibility of the furthest utterance of thinking the tiniest imagining of splitting a topic just so quote again *whistles*
MasterWuuf
Arch Master

Re: Off topic cucumbers

Post by MasterWuuf »

Well, I believe I now know why do many of the DM gang were so entertaining...over-medicated, and not with 'calming' meds either. Ha.

One of the most strangely entertaining threads I've seen, as I meander through the past.

P.S. Cucumbers and cheese??? Now dill pickles and cheese. That's a great combination. Cucumbers might just work, with a bit of salt.
"Wuuf's big brother"
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Re: Off topic cucumbers

Post by PaulH »

I do like a nice pickled gherkin.