back in the dungeon...

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
The Journeyman
Craftsman

back in the dungeon...

Post by The Journeyman »

Hey guys, felt nostalgic the other day, so I'm back in the dungeon. I've heard that there is still an ample supply of dungeon floor apples and maybe half a gem somewhere on level 9 of Mount Anaias. So off I go :)

I actually tried to get me a gor coin over the internet these days..you know, for my gor coin treasure chest (current amount of coins: zero). But apparently one coin is worth 50 bucks at the moment.
I'm gonna sleep in the rat room.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Re: back in the dungeon...

Post by Ameena »

Wow, I still have mine, and the "map" that came with it, even though I no longer have the Atari or disks for any of the games. Good luck in your latest attempt at conquering the dungeon :D.
Craftsman

Re: back in the dungeon...

Post by The Journeyman »

thanks, Ameena. My progress so far: Tiggy, my lone character was in for a rude awakening at the end of level 1 and was gone for good.
As of now I am haunted by an angry looking small ghost. I think she is not happy with my management decisions.
When it comes to the gor coin: I still remember the place I've seen it the last time. It was in a cupboard's drawer. Only thing is: this happened 25 years ago.

Btw: I've started my quest for the firestaff on an Atari, too. It was my brother's and it was that certain Atari model where it always was a major hassle to switch mouse 'n joystick, so each Dungeon Master session was memorable :)
I'm gonna sleep in the rat room.