Iaido wip

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Koopaink
Neophyte

Iaido wip

Post by Koopaink »

I’m fashioning Sonny Chiba into Iaido Chibura, thought it’s a good fit!

Suppose I made all the champions, do you think that seventies and eighties stars would all fit the DM aesthetic?
Koopaink
Neophyte

Re: Iaido wip

Post by Koopaink »

Or I could use family and friends. This quick mock up could be Tiggy Tamal eventually, I just would rework it because I feel like the comic book art suits DM better somehow.

Koopaink
Neophyte

Post by Koopaink »

Also what's the secret? How do you post images directly to this site because my stuff simply seems not to at all.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

You have to host images elsewhere, then paste the direct link into your post and surround it with the [IMG][/IMG] tags. You can't use those Facebook links as they resolve to a full webpage, not a direct image link. Plus FB is limited to your privacy settings. You need to host images on a public site.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Try Imgur - that's one I tend to use if I need to post an image up as a link rather than the whole file :).