Road to max full party in CSBWin

Discuss Chaos Strikes Back for Windows and Linux, an unofficial port of Chaos Strikes Back to PC by Paul Stevens, as well as CSBuild, an associated dungeon editor.

Moderator: Zyx

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Estoroth
Novice

Road to max full party in CSBWin

Post by Estoroth »

Inspired by the topic "Road to full team of Archmasters (SNES)" I'v decided for Christmas to reincarnate four champions in a prison and max out the party, I don't know if I will have the patience to go to Archmaster for every skill but I will do my best.

I chose four champions with a lot of strengh in starting stats because I like to be able to carry a lot of thing inside a dungeon. I took a picture today after reincarnate each champion for be able to compare in the future how much their statistics are progressing. I will post post more screenshoot when my group has progressed well.

Just a challenge for fun. :D

Estoroth
Novice

Re: Road to max full party in CSBWin

Post by Estoroth »

Last day of 2021, my party has really progressed during the holidays ! No hacking tool have been used for gain experience, I just exploited the possibility of making a new adventure indefinitely. You lost progression and items each time but you do not lose the experience gained ! :D

I have written a basic script with AutoHotkey that to automate mouse movement and mouse click, find best place close to the starting area for leveling each skill, monitor food/water and make a new adventure each time the party become starving for another try...

As you can see, any of the four character are very tanky and can be use on your front line but they are not bad in magic too.
I will be more than happy to share my savegame if someone want to try CSBwin with strong but no hacked characters. :P

Estoroth
Novice

Post by Estoroth »

Finally I finished mastering Level6 all Skills for the party, I think I'll take a break before I maybe trying Archmaster because it is very long specially for Ninja level.
It's funny to see how the team has progressed compared to the very beginning. :D

Estoroth
Novice

Post by Estoroth »

Finally all party members reached the Archmaster rank on everything. :D
No hacking tool have been used, all levelling have be done during the game. Any character can become a really good front-fighter, you can carry a lot of items without trouble. The party can be used for a make a new game, I will be more than happy to share my savegame if someone is interested. :P

Return to “Chaos Strikes Back for Windows & Linux (CSBWin) / CSBuild”