Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Zekas
Neophyte

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen

Post by Zekas »

Hello Ameena :) it me Zekas Shadowsoul, i have a question, have you heard about Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen, a up coming mmorpg, like Everquest, with one of the developer from Everquest Brad McQuaid, but sad he past away :( im looking forward to this game, when it comes out, i miss the old days in Everquest, i saw some few videos from Everquest project 1999, good times. Ammena take a look at Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen, if you have not heard about it. and let me know :) cya old friend kind Regards Zekas
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Re: Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen

Post by Ameena »

Yeah, I heard about it some years ago. I don't even know if it's being developed any more, especially with Brad's death (which itself was at least a couple of years ago now, pre-Covid I'm pretty sure). Haven't really seen it mentioned much for a while in the EQ Discord I'm a member of. Still hoping EQC will be a thing some day, but there are other projects in the making along similar lines which should hopefully recreate the Classic feel. Maybe one day I'll get to play it again like back then :D.

Post by Zekas »

Hey Ameena :) ty all i know its still under development, but also i have Pledge too the game, sad i was to late to pledge to pree alfa, but beta yes :) and i got my Name Zekas just one name , :) i still see videos from the developer, and what i was told the game will come in 2023 ;) lets hope for that, Ameena lets talk more, it could be so cool again if we did met again :) cya Friend Zekas
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Well, I suppose it's just a matter of waiting. So many games have ended up not being made despite it looking in good in the early days - learnt my lesson with Godus, there. If anything happens with Pantheon I expect I'll learn about it in the EQC Discord and may consider looking into it further if it actually looks like it's gonna be a proper thing. But for now, I'm not really fussed.

Post by Zekas »

Lets see how it turn out :) i really hope, i will be around ameena, have a good summer :) cya
( Ammena years back i think i still remember your real name, if you did remember that, along time agao and my name is Kim if you remember it :)
Amwwna i am just glad when i saw your name, good to chat with a old friend again. :D
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Hm, I don't remember us swapping real names. I don't remember yours, anyway - you've always been Zekas :D. Can you believe it's been like, twenty years since we played EQ? :O Well, 21 for me - I started in May 2001. And next year I'll have been a member of this forum for twenty years, too!

Post by Zekas »

hey Ameena ;) just letting you know i am playing a littel D&D game again, it Baldur's Gate 3 i am not up todate with the rules and books, it like 28 years since i played pen and paper, are you playing Baldur's Gate 3? im playing a human sorcerer subclasses wildmace it fun. cya ameena :)
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

No, haven't played that one. Never played BG2 either actually, though we did own it. Played the original somewhat and also finished Icewind Dale several times but that's about it for the Infinity Engine games for me. Well, I don't suppose BG3 uses the Infinity Engine any more, or maybe it does.