A little teaser...

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: A little teaser...

Post by Gambit37 »

Thanks for the input everyone, my plan now is to finish the low-resolution graphics update, then build a new DM/CSB type adventure using these assets. After that, I'll release those assets to the community and anyone can then build DM/CSB style games using the new look.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

It will be great to see a new fully realized sequel or prequel for DM. Keep at it, you can do it!
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Aha! Ironic that you've just said that, as I'm no longer doing any of this. I've given up on my digital creations and have instead returned to writing -- I really want to finish a children's book I started years ago and get it published, so that's where my focus is now.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

It makes me a little sad.. but still. I look forward to the book. Any creative idea you complete I'm sure will be fantastic.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I'm not saying I'll never finish it, just that it's not a current project... So it's still a little tease. ;-)
Mindstone
Adept

Post by Mindstone »

Loving the fancy high detail skeleton :)
Spears of Valour: My free-to-download mass fantasy game! https://www.wargamevault.com/product/46 ... sy-battles