Custom dungeons overhaul

Announcements about changes to the forums will be posted here. Also for suggestions and requests for technical assistance, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Custom dungeons overhaul

Post by ChristopheF »

I made the following changes to provide a unique list and a unique location to download and archive all known custom dungeons that our community produced over the years:
  • An updated List of custom dungeons replaces the old one.
  • All custom dungeons and associated reviews were removed from the Dungeon Master Encyclopaedia and are now available here. I have either merged content from the Encyclopaedia in existing posts, or created new threads where appropriate. All links in the new list should be up to date.
  • All custom dungeon files in my possession are now available in the Shared OneDrive, sorted in subfolders with the same names as used in the list.
If you find any mistake, any broken or missing links, please tell me so that I can fix.
You'll notice in the list that some files are missing, so if anyone can complete the collection, please share.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: Custom dungeons overhaul

Post by Gambit37 »

Wow, thank you Christophe, this is impressive and time consuming work! At first glance upon checking in, I thought we'd been spammed -- I couldn't work out why we had new posts that were also very old! ;-)
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

Indeed, some tedious work. I hope this will help to preserve these 25 years worth of custom dungeons, as most links in posts are broken.
A few dungeons are still missing (they are marked in the list) so if any old timers have them stored somewhere, please send or share the files.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I think I have some of the missing files, I'm fairly sure I have Adamski's work and perhaps Angel's Egg too. I'll check later when I have access to my backup.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

Late to the party, but just wanted to add my thank you as well. A lot of work there!

I don't have anything that I could fill any gaps with. Despite not having played most of the list, much of what I had was lost to dead drives and no backups. A lot of my old artwork is gone too.