Just checking in

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Just checking in

Post by PaulH »

Where does the time go? Is there a magic box, or maybe a ring that can slow this down? :wink:

It doesn't feel *that* long ago when I was chasing records with Antman in my early twenties, designing dungeons and learning off Paul Stevens, Zyx, Gambit, Beowuuf and many others that I am eternally grateful to. And here I am in my mid forties, yet again, thinking, about finishing that dungeon that I designed 15 years ago.

Anyway, life is pretty good and I'm hoping I can spend more time here.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: Just checking in

Post by Gambit37 »

Hey, good to see you here again Paul. I hope you're doing well.

Some things don't leave us do they? I think we'll still be doing things with this old game right up until the end! I'm still tinkering with various DM related things, perhaps one day I'll finally release something! Though I suspect you'll still get there before me :)
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

Hi Paul, welcome back !
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Oops, seems I've been logged out of the forum for like a week and not even noticed, so I didn't see any of the "new post" notifications. Hi Paul, yeah it's crazy how long it's been, isn't it...last year was my twentieth anniversary for joining the forum (well, the RTC one before several of them got merged into this one). So much time, hooowwww :P.
DMwiki contributor

Post by Antman »

Hi Paul, good to see you!

Yes, crazy to think it's more than 20 years ago I first stumbled across this forum (actually the old DM Encyclopaedia forums first). Had the best of times with the record chasing over the years, figuring how to get CSB faster and faster with Paul S, then DM, Conflux etc. It's never too late, the last DM record was only ... *checks thread* ... already 3 years ago :shock:

Hope to play your new dungeon some day soon!