Hello

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Austin
Neophyte

Hello

Post by Austin »

Hi everyone!

I'm Austin and I'm super excited to be a part of this community. I can't wait to share my passion for role-playing games, learn from other members and have epic adventures together!
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Re: Hello

Post by Ameena »

Hi there, welcome to th DM/CSB forum :). Now, it does somewhat sound like you've joined assuming this is a DnD forum...you wouldn't be the first, and some of us do play/run tabletop RPGs here and there, but the "DM" in the forum title is in fact a grid-based dungeon-crawling game that came out on the Atari and Amiga in 1987. That's why the forum description in the banner above says "video games" and not "tabletop RPGs".
Still, feel free to stick around and chat about stuff if you like. We can also certainly point you in the right direction if you want to check out the games themselves, as there are several different clones/ports of them these days that you can easily get hold of :).