Level 8 (v0.07)

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Level 8 (v0.07)

Post by Gambit37 »

1) Ghosts don't seem able to move over pits which gives the party a neat advantage. They weren't constrained by this in DM.
theadder
Journeyman

Re: Level 8 (v0.07)

Post by theadder »

Do any creatures move over pits in RTC?
Certainly, I waited forever for the coutls (don't know how to spell that) to come and get me in the pits area of the "treasure stores" but they never seemed to fly over the pits like in DM.
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

They (all non-material beings plus wasps, beholders, couatls, munchers etc) should be able to go over pits (well, they're programmed that way anyway!). If not, then that's another bug.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Lord Chaos can and does float over pits

It could be an AI problem in Couatls (i don't know either!) and ghosts..they definately don't want to go over pits....they go round or hover at the side unwilling to go onto them tto attack.
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

Fixed for V0.08