Messenger

Announcements about changes to the forums will be posted here. Also for suggestions and requests for technical assistance, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Lunever
Grand Druid

Messenger

Post by Lunever »

I wonder whether some of the DM/CSB-Community would like to meet in some messenger from time to time. If this were so, feel free to post it or to send me a mail with your hotmail-email(+nick), ICQ-Nr.(+nick)/AIM-screenname, yahoo-ID and/or t-online-nick and I will send you mine. Please also mention whether you would like me to forward these datas to other community members or not.
<p>Komm zur bunten Seite der Macht! </p>
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
Ian Clark
Um Master

MSN

Post by Ian Clark »

Lunever
Grand Druid

Re: Messenger

Post by Lunever »

Well, I posted this twice in the DM-Web and in the Encyclopaedia to get the maximum response, but it'd be better to have the messenger identities in just on thread, so please post your ID on
http://www.dungeon-master.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=27 <p>Komm zur bunten Seite der Macht! </p>
Lunever
Grand Druid

Re: Messenger

Post by Lunever »

Only a few people were willing to mail theit IDs, so I decided to post at least mine, so DM-nuts who are interested in messenger contact can add me to their contact list:

Tobias_Lehmberg@hotmail.com

ICQ-Nr.: 131214153 ; Nick: Lunever (ICQ, MSN, Y!, T-Online); AIM-Nick: LuneverSolarian)
<p>Komm zur bunten Seite der Macht! </p>
STRo
Neophyte

WELL

Post by STRo »

mine is STRo_Lnet@hotmail.com
feel free to add me
i am going to make alot of maps to dm plz contac me :)