Oh NOOOO!!

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
isamu
Apprentice

Oh NOOOO!!

Post by isamu »

It can't be! Sorry you had to close your site Ian. I just hope the forum stays open beacuae God knows where I'd be without everyones help and advice here. Can I ask a favor? I didn't get a chance to download all the different DMute created dungeons from your site. I think there were like two or three, including the DM2 cloned dungeon, the Akiir Fire(or somemthing like that), and another one I can't think of right now. Is there anyway you can open the site back up for a one more day, so I can download them? I forgot to grab them cuz I didn't know you were going to close shop. If not can someone email them me? I'd appreciate it thanks!
Toni Y
Adept

My dungeons

Post by Toni Y »

If you haven't gotten them yet, here are my dungeons (Grave of King Millius, DM2 recreation and Return of Chaos):

<a href="http://personal.inet.fi/cool/tylisirn/" ... lisirn/</a>

(under DM archive)
Toni Ylisirniö
Author of Grave of King Millias, Return of Chaos, and DM2 dungeons.
isamu
Apprentice

Thanks

Post by isamu »

Tanks Toni. Were those all the ones that were here on this site? Or are there others? Where can I get'em?
Ian Clark
Um Master

Re: Thanks

Post by Ian Clark »

Email me at ianlclark@yahoo.co.uk and I will send them you. I have one by Chaos and one by Simon (TheAdder) if you're interested. <p><font face=arial>Ian

Pulp - Styling the pattern for life!</font></p>