Technical question

Use this forum to discuss dungeon editors and other tools, like DMute (by George Gilbert, also working for RTC dungeons), DM Builder (by Sphenx), and ADGE by `rain. Includes DM editing tips and tricks.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Tschordi
Neophyte

Technical question

Post by Tschordi »

well, I still have the old savegame disks from DM (amiga), BUT, no amiga anymore..
Is there someone living in switzerland/germany/uk (whole) europe who is able to make .adf-images from the disks, so that I can play CSB on the amiga emulator?
Or does someone have a savedisk? I think I can then use DMute to change Name/Pictures and stats, so they match mine. Am I right?
anser would be nice.

sincerly

Tschordi, an old fan of DM

tschordi@mail.com
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: Technical question

Post by Gambit37 »

Yes, I can do this - I still have my Amiga, and have converted all my old save games to ADFs. I don't mind doing this for you - email me privately and we'll discuss it. Click on my name on the left to email me.

There are CSB save games on the web though that you can use - there is one on the Un-official Dungeon Master site with the CSB downloads, you can find it here: <a href="http://freespace.virgin.net/daniel.durg ... durgan/</a>

Return to “Editors and Tools (DMute, DM Builder, ADGE, etc.)”