Still Alive

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Still Alive

Post by Ian Clark »

Just posting to say I am still here and bring up a few things:

- I can't find a good enough replacement for Freedrive, I need something which allows users to upload <b> and</b> download files. Any suggestions anyone??

- I am working on a dungeon entitled "The Return Of Pulp" and it is one where the puzzles are based around the titles of Pulp songs, I'll let you know when it's finished. There's just no 'Disco 2000' where the mummies start dancing round the room waving their hands, sorry :lol: :D - I might release it when Pulp release their new album but then again you'd be waiting forever if last year is anything to go by :)

- What's the latest with RTC??

<p><font face=arial>Ian

Pulp - Styling the pattern for life!</font></p>
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Good to know!

Post by beowuuf »

RTC has just got it's latest release today, which has one or two cool new features (optional parabolic flight for thrown objects and lighting effect for fireballs)

The new dungeon sounds cool too - I hope their's a 'Babies' room, though what would be in it...little chaos's snapping at the heels? Look forward to it.

Since the freedrive link still works if you share privately, can't you still use it? Everyone has to go to the trouble of registering anyway, why not e-mail for that too?
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!