Dungeon Master Mod for Unreal

Lesser known clone projects or isolated news items about rare or unusual clones.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
jlshaw
Neophyte

Dungeon Master Mod for Unreal

Post by jlshaw »

Ok what do you think of me designing a unreal mod of Dungeon Master

It would have sometimes simmerler or the same graphics of dungeon master with all of the AI and scripting Functions of Unreal

The Blackish Knight
dmologist
Journeyman

Mod\TC's ect

Post by dmologist »

hmm first off? would this thread be in the dmute forem?
Wouldn't this be better suited in the respective dm game message area's? if tc's and mod's of DM ect are allowed then any talk aobut any kind of DM\csb\dm2 editors also? which goes into the sega cd, snes, ect dm stuff... plus say it is ok to post this here... then you get talk for all the different doom's, quake, dkuke nukem 3d and anything else you can make even one single level for...

anyway's... you want it you make it. George wanted to make a DM editor and now look what he has done. it would be very cool to see one and real good to post and see if anyone wants to help out. who know's maybe we might get something more hten a mod or TC of Dungeon Master perhaps we might get another dm site devoted to those things... perhaps add "DMute dungeon editions"(umm dm dungoens made by dmute) and perhaps the RTC dungeons as well :wink:
twinfalls
Journeyman

Unreal for DM

Post by twinfalls »

Dear Jlshaw, I am very interested in your proposal.
Please visit my site <a href="http://mchambin.free.fr">mchambin.free.fr</a> and tell me more by e-mail.
jlshaw
Neophyte

I have finnaly done it

Post by jlshaw »

hi everyone i would just like to inform anyone that has even shown the slightist bit of interest so far i have completed The Modified hall of chapions(with Therons Study And a Swimming Bath , Seriously)
and have also started uploading screen shots onto

<a href="http://communities.msn.com/TheImperialL ... Dungeon</a>