Dungeon Master for PC

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Paul Smart

Dungeon Master for PC

Post by +Paul Smart »

This is a BRILLIANT DM website. I absolutely loved Dungeon Master when I got it for the Atari ST and now I've found it for the PC. I'm just SOOOO happy. I play it everyday now... or I would if I could kill get any further. I'm stuck on level 3 at the door with 6 rooms. I can't get over the pit in 'The Vault'. What spell do I have to use? Please e-mail the answer to me if you know.
+mike

Post by +mike »

I'm not exactly sure where you are, but I think you might be at the part where you press a button to start a force field, and then throw an object into the force field. The object is diverted by the force field onto a pressure plate that closes the pit. I think....
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

isn't the the vault the one that says "cast your influence cast you might"?
I should go check.. I may have just confused him.. oops
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Re: Re: Dungeon Master for PC

Post by beowuuf »

Yes, the vault is the 'cast your influence, cast your might' one. If you cast a ZO spell (ist symbol then 6th) at the door, then throw an object through the open door, the pit will close.
If you check out the page this links from (the Un-Official DM website), or find out the link for the DM/CSB encyclopoedia, then you can find out the answer to any further questions.
+xit_vono

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dungeon Master for PC

Post by +xit_vono »

Yes you have to use the zo spell. To do this use the symbol that looks like << and then use the symbol with 3 circles. It's the 6th one on the bar.