Dungeon Master Nexus FOUND!!!!!!!!!!

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ParuNexus
Adept

Dungeon Master Nexus FOUND!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ParuNexus »

I was going over to some online gaming shops... thought what the hell search for those rare games which i'll never find....
3rd place i visited I found IT ^________________^
However it doesn't come cheeply, it cost $46 for the game alone... and for me i'll also need a saturn, controlller ect....
http://www.gexpress.com/detailedspecs.c ... 8110020292
they got a satunr unit... but that's $91... you could find that other stuff cheeper in auctions or something else... I'm going ot look around more see if i can find a cheeper price ;)
ParuNexus
Adept

Post by ParuNexus »

found a cheeper one... atleast sales prince not sure aobut S&H...
http://www.videogamedepot.com/web_store ... 3918_12963
scroll down you will see it.
+owain ddantgwyn

Post by +owain ddantgwyn »

What IS a DM Nexus anyway? I'm sorry to appear silly, but as I'm French, I have an excuse not to know. It's only out of curiosity that I'm asking. :-))
ParuNexus
Adept

Post by ParuNexus »

nexus is a sega saturn game... form the looks of it a new game all together BESIDES BEING 3D ^_^ the graphics are the best ever seen! plus with all the extra saturn stuff you can play it like computer(mouse, keyboard, ect) ^_^
+Zach

Post by +Zach »

do you have any pictures or knowany sites of DM Nexus? I have a saturn so that would be gerat if you could tell me, thanks
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Nexus was a Japanese only release - so would it even work on US or European versions of the Saturn???
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: japanese\euro\ami... games

Post by Gambit37 »

umm some person here has a site computer rpg world i itnhk it's called... MD pont... that first site has 2 pictures...
as for being only japanese... ok so you can't exactly read the japanese besides thsat no problem...
since the done of electronic games you could alway's work around htose issue's. let me see saturn what do you need... at the 2nd site look for i tinhk, "ST-key" I belive thats about all you need... i also remember a legal device to play saturn games on american ones when it was in stores. or try searching the net for "import saturn" you sohuld find something easy.