Lost from my memory..

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Dungeoneer-ed

Lost from my memory..

Post by +Dungeoneer-ed »

Using a Amiga DM version that's a lot newer than I remember;
I can no longer locate any the Armor of Lite (bar the helm on 'cowards will be hunted down...' area) at the key of B area, nor can I find the second (highly useful) vorpal blade...wierd. Vorpal blade from the puzzle room level is secured as always. Where the heck did the other one come from?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

The armour of lyte is available on Level 11 (after the cross key doors, but before the double doors with the wasps behind that lead to the stairs for Level 12. There is a switch around a deserted area that opens up the armour.
The vorpal blade is on Level 6, between the between the 'If you want to stay alive...' door and the door for the two telporter puzzle. The is a wall ring that you can press opposite a wooden door that opens up a bonus area..at the end is another switch that opens the wall to the second vorpal blade.
This is from recent PC playing, but I seem to remember the amiga version was the same.
Hope this helps you..check out the maps on this site to see where I am taking about