Re: A1200 A600 Troubles

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Lando

Re: A1200 A600 Troubles

Post by +Lando »

Sorry guys this should of been posted with it`s message, but just incase it was missed.......
There is 100% working versions of DM and CSB for the Amiga that run on all Amiga`s !!
Psygnosis re-released DM and CSB in a box set back in 1992. They have been patched to work on all machines. I think DM is version 3.2 from memory.
It`s gona be tuff finding this box set :-( The save games will not work with older versions or level editors you may have.
I own the Box Set and many older genuin copys of DM for the Amiga.
regards,
+Boar

Post by +Boar »

I must say I have NEVER seen this advertised, and I used to keep up extensively with the current Amiga games and re-releases back around '92. I don't doubt you, I just never saw it advertised, reviewed, or on sale. If anyone knows where to get it, I would love to get my hands on it, since I was never able to get DM or CSB to work on my A1200.
I've already looked at several Amiga sites, btw, such as Software Hut (in the U.S.) and haven't seen it there. This must have been a very limited release item. U.K. only, perhaps?