f---ing green pig in DM2

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+CDM

f---ing green pig in DM2

Post by +CDM »

I'm actually scared 'coz i have a problem in DM2 : Skullkeep.
Does somebody know how to get rid of the little green monster which run and push switches in a down level of Skullkeep (the fireballs trap room, yeah)
I know somebody who finish the game but he is unable to explain how he did in this part.
if u actually know , please mail me too. HEEEEEEELP !
Toni Y
Adept

Post by Toni Y »

Yeah, just whack him till he dies. He won't hit back and you can just dodge the fireballs. There should be/he will leave a key which goes to a nearby door.

Also keep an eye for a couple hidden walls for some bonus items.

And if you really can't beat him up, just don't go there. It's not a vital area.
+Charlie

Post by +Charlie »

No problem!
Just get a big fireball ready and plant yourself in a "Safe" spot. Then face a wall along the path where he has to walk. When he steps in front of you fire, your fireball would ordinarily pass over the little troublemaker. Since there is a wall, it hits the wall & destroys anything in that block - even though he was too short to be hit.