Hello there!

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Halk Wonderbarbarian

Hello there!

Post by +Halk Wonderbarbarian »

Where is that bloke who set up the unofficial DM board gone? the site isnt updated anymore. he must be quite pleased with himself about the success of this board- its been running for a long time now hasn't it considering its based on a game more than 10 years old.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

To be fair, there's not much on this web site that needs to be updated - it's pretty much all here. The messge boards are quieter too - I guess there's only so much interest we can have for an old game.

Having said that, look out for my new DM website later this year which will be the most comprehensive to date and offer some special features not seen on any other DM website.
+Janux

Post by +Janux »

I dunno, I still have interest in DM, CSB, and Castles(a castle building game released for DOS in 1990. I don't know if there are other versions). I may not post here, but I do read. I would post, but all I'd do is ramble. See? Hehe.