Dungeon Designer By Simon

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
MadMunky
Adept

Post by MadMunky »

Simon do you have any ideas on when your going to release any version of your program?
Thankz
Look like a wicked program.
+Simon

Post by +Simon »

Once I get the graphics looking good and running at a decent speed, I'll post something. I really don't want to post something that is very good behind the scenes but makes people go "Oh, that looks awful" just cos of the graphics! I have a few things on the go at the moment - a lot of time goes into getting the next issue of my website ready which I do for a friend, and I'm also in the middle of writing a novel which has a deadline coming up! So don't worry - there will be something pretty soon. Just don't expect an overnight appearance of DM: The next generation! Also, there will be two versions - the full editor version and just a runtime version that plays a finished game. I haven't forgotten - I just need to find the time :-(
Simon