good work

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Halk Wonderbarbarian

good work

Post by +Halk Wonderbarbarian »

just found your site from a link on the DM encyclopedia site and wanted to say your new graphics are cool, its good to see people still getting inspired by Dm... i played the games loads when i was younger, me and my friends wrote loads of stories and drew loads of pictures of the characters. havent had time do d/l the animations yet but will visit again when i can. i used to post on the old dm board but had no idea things were still happening:)
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Yeah, things are getting interesting...

Post by Gambit37 »

Good to see you back. It was a shame that Daniel's board closed down as it was probably the most well known, and I remember you posting on there a lot.

If you think things are interesting now, wait for a few more months.... RTC will probably come out at some point as a full release, and I'm working on a website about DM and FTL which should go-online sometime around March next year.

Keep those eyes peeled...!
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

yes indeed we hath not seen thee in a long time.

Post by cowsmanaut »

There were loads of people who at one time filled that board however once it died it seems people went to their own little corners and haven't really wandered about much. Some hang out in DMute mostly others with RTC others still with DMJ and only those who wander all about come here.

I have however tried to keep this as open a forum as possible. This place is only for yacking about anything fantasy oriented. the main Focus is DM but my new revisions to the site (comming soon) will reflect a more open feeling to the site.
+Halk Wonderbarbarian

Post by +Halk Wonderbarbarian »

ah yes Gambit i remember that nik from the old days:) daniel's board was very lively back then wasn't it? especially when dmute came out.getting nostalgic about a retro fan site, very postmodern eh? does anyone know what happened to the daniel that set that board up... he seemed to just disappear, then a while later theboard went too, without any explanation. did he ever pop up again on any of the new sites? i hope nothing bad happened to him. he seemed like a nice guy. probably one of the people responsible for DM being as alive as it is today, eh?
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

I've not seen any evidence that he returned.. Perhaps he outgrew it.. (how is that possible??)

Anyway, welcome to this site anyway.. feel free to chat as long as you like and about what ever you like.. and also.. if you have any suggestions? That would be cool..