Pause for thought

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Pause for thought

Post by cowsmanaut »

You know I was just sitting back looking around at how far I've take all of this. Honestly speaking there isn't anything all that usefull here but there is a lot of stuff.

Who would have thought though, that something like this would be created?? I'm doing it and I can't really believe it myself!!

You look back to the game and look at it's simple graphics. On the Apple IIgs they may have been impressive but on the ST and Amiga they were hardly top level! Yet this game had a following and still does that is super large, and is still loving the game after all the times they have played it no matter the graphics or sound.

I guess that's why I've tried to stay within the same feel with what I've done so far both for the GFX set and with the characters.

It's certainly been a lot of fun so far!
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

So anyway, with a new version of RTC out things are picking up again. I can't hardly wait for the addition of the CSB maps.

It ofcourse means more graphics to be done but hey I'm not worried. At this rate I'll probably never get to them! (just kidding)

I've been working on the new Daroou image, The one there was not holding the level of excitement I was looking for so I've kept the same elements the dying mummy and all but the poses and what not have changed. I'll put something up soon.

As far as the mini movie goes there are 23 scenes in all 2 are done and about 3 more have been set up completely. got a ways to go..

anyway.. that's it for now