Character Pictures (DMute 1.4)

Use this forum to discuss dungeon editors and other tools, like DMute (by George Gilbert, also working for RTC dungeons), DM Builder (by Sphenx), and ADGE by `rain. Includes DM editing tips and tricks.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
PicturesInTheDark
Arch Master

Character Pictures (DMute 1.4)

Post by PicturesInTheDark »

I already took part in a lengthy thread about this in the encyclopedia, but it's still bugging me, so here we go again: Character pictures are sometimes not shown properly but distorted and also cannot be loaded as they should look. This does not only go for games edited with DMBuild or CSBuild for example, but also for perfectly normal, never-edited dungeons that have been played for a while. Just a small thing, but still annoying.

Regards, PitD
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

Are you talking about viewing the portraits with DMute or running the game?

If with Dmute, then which version?
If running the game, are you using PC DM, ST DM? Which version?
Once there is this glitch, if you save, quit, then run DM (or Dmute according to the case) again and load, do you still have this problem?
PicturesInTheDark
Arch Master

Post by PicturesInTheDark »

Hi Zyx,

excuse the sloppy description. I was referring to viewing Portraits with DMute V1.4. The game being viewed is a perfectly normal CSB game without any modifications to it. The pictures are glitched, reloading will make them only worse, if anything.

Regards, PitD

Return to “Editors and Tools (DMute, DM Builder, ADGE, etc.)”