sculpting fun

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

sculpting fun

Post by cowsmanaut »

came in to work on a weekend just so I can check my internet.. sigh.. I'm sooo lame. :)

Anyway, I've got the wizard nearly ready for final cast and I've started a new sculpture too. A gryphon on a rock. I'll post an image of him and mr wizard as soon as I get internet back at home. (please let it be wednesday or sooner)

On a side note.. the copy of the wizard I lost was returned to me today. Just a fluke I was passing through the area I lost it and was carrying the new sculpt of the Gryphon. one of the Skytrain people asked if I had lost annother sculpture. Low an behold he brings it out. I don't need it now as I'm pretty much done the new cast I did to replace it.. but a renewed faith in people has entered my heart and mind.. ahhh (sigh) :P

anyway, it was nice.

that's all for now..

moo
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Hey that's really cool -- both the "Return of Chaos" and the new gryphon -- I've always loved mythological beasts, so it'll be great to see a pic!

It's nice to know that not everywhere is full of savages....! :)
PicturesInTheDark
Arch Master

Post by PicturesInTheDark »

Canada is always on top places regarding life quality so the people can't be that bad. Maybe that's just a generally paranoid view developed in too many dark dungeons ;)

Regards, PitD