I REEEEELY need help!!!

Discuss anything about the original Dungeon Master on any of the original platforms (Amiga, Atari, etc.).
This forum may contain spoilers.

Moderator: Ameena

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Megaman

I REEEEELY need help!!!

Post by Megaman »

Ok, I have gone down to dungeon # 11 and gotten all theys I need to get the firestaff. BUT . . .

I cannot figure out how to get back up to the firestaff level!!
I have both skeleton keys, bu if I use one, I simply get a room with 2 staircases, BOTH of which lead to dead ends if I take them far enough.
If I go up to dungeon # 10, I imagine I will get stuck in the square room with the invisible teleporters(you know, the one at the very beggining of the level) that you cannot return from.
I also have to stop on dungeon # 10 to pick up a dead character from earlier(who, it turns out was carrying on of my Ra keys.

Please help me out. Reply to this or email me, I would really appriciate it.
-Devin
andy

RE: I REEEEELY need help!!!

Post by andy »

When you have collected the final Ra Key on level 12 (level 11 if you count the Hall of Champions as level 00) go back up the first set of stairs turn right and right again and find the skeleton key staircase. This should lead you all the way back up to level 8 (level 7 here) . Then go back up the normal stairs to level 7 (6!). You are then outside the 3 doors that need the Ra Keys to enter the Tomb of the Firestaff. Of course you are going to need to find your dead hero's bones etc. Use the maps on this site to find your nearest alter of rebirth.