Other secrets...

Discuss anything about the original Dungeon Master on any of the original platforms (Amiga, Atari, etc.).
This forum may contain spoilers.

Moderator: Ameena

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Chuck Hunnefield

Other secrets...

Post by Chuck Hunnefield »

After having completed DM at least 5 or 6 times, I got weird and weirder ideas of things to try.

How many know about this..?

When you get the wand and jewel together, did you ever try to exit through the front door on Level 1? VERY interesting. Let's just say that it's yet ANOTHER way to complete the game!

Also, while you're at it (and do this WITHOUT the wand), go up to the 1st level and use your see through walls spell on the front door. FTL truly went beyond themselves here. I wish even 1/10 of the games out there had this kind of attention to detail.

Nice note about the 'Alt' thing, BTW, I did not know that!

-Chuckster
Sundeep Nandra

Re: Other secrets...

Post by Sundeep Nandra »

what version are you playing? and have you actually left the game via the front-door or come across (as I always do) the Grey Lord who then proceeds to kill me. Btw..precisely which wand and jewel?
PLL

Post by PLL »

Right.....

Upfront we have the tanks. Halk and Stamm
then behind we have the best wizard there is (although very wimpy), Tiggy, and the best priest, Morphus...

A killer combo every time!
Steve Hall

Post by Steve Hall »

You use it to open the final door on the 'chamber of the guardian' room. It also is the answer for the riddle "I am all - I am none" A mirror is a reflection of everything that looks in it(all) but it is merely an image so is nothing (none).

Simple!