[Help]Dungeon Master Controls

Discuss anything about the original Dungeon Master on any of the original platforms (Amiga, Atari, etc.).
This forum may contain spoilers.

Moderator: Ameena

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Kaljerico

[Help]Dungeon Master Controls

Post by Kaljerico »

I've Downloaded the Pc version of the game from this site, but when I try to play it at the start I can't choose mouse control , the only option available is the "emulation of digital joystick from keyboard".
I've tried to play with these controls, but I can only move, I didn't find any way to pick up object or even resurrect champions!
Does anyone knows how to use mouse or the commands from keyboard to pick up objects... etc. ?
Thanks
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Re: [Help]Dungeon Master Controls

Post by cowsmanaut »

ok the mouse emulation works the same as on the amiga workbench. hold the left alt and use the arrow keys to move the pointers.. right alt and ctrl are the left and right mosu buttons.

hope that helps.. If you look on the web you may find dos drivers for DM.. or you can go get RTC and play the game from windows.
Vortex

Re: hint (solution)

Post by Vortex »

from "http://dmweb.free.fr/GamesSetupGuide.htm"

Dungeon Master for PC:
4.You need a DOS driver for your mouse (usually MOUSE.COM or MOUSE.EXE). If you don't have one, you can download
this one:
Cute Mouse Driver - Zip file, 11 KB if you have a
serial mouse or
CTMOUSEP.COM if you have a PS/2 mouse.
Wemb

Post by Wemb »

I suggest playing it from inside an Amiga emulator - I've only got a 300mhz K6-II and fellow runs DM beautifully.

Wemb
chuck

Post by chuck »

i do not have a ps mouse i have a logitech mouse how can i get it to work