DMute problems

Discuss Chaos Strikes Back, the "expansion pack" for Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Steve Hall

DMute problems

Post by Steve Hall »

I was using Dmute to edit the character protraits in CSB Win. and when I saved it, the portraits became corrupt, leaving only half of the pic. visable. Has anyone else come across this bug at all?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: DMute problems

Post by beowuuf »

LOL, you are right
For some reason, for CSB, an old portrait and new loaded one get fused into one portrait.

N ever done it before, so never noticed it before.
Thing is, I've channged DM portraits before, no problems, so no clue why this doesn't work, except that CSB doesn't save the portraits exactly how George thought?
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

I ran into this problem a while back and put up a post called Hero Portraits. Nobody replied so I figured nobody cared, or had no idea how to fix it. I still haven't figured out if it can be fixed.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Well, the obvious method is not to import portrait,s just draw them fresh, as this doesn't seem to mess up
Quite an annoying thing to have to do though
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!