Food supply.

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Cecil

Food supply.

Post by Cecil »

Are these Rhinos, Worms, Thieves, Bats and all the other enemies outside of Skullkeep infinite? I mean, will I always be able to gain food and levels from them or will they cease to exist after sometime(like that Screamers room in Dungeon Master I)?
Sundeep Nandra

Re: Food supply.

Post by Sundeep Nandra »

They all regenerate. I think the cycle is completed after the rain and thunderstorms. At higher levels though, they won't do much for experience at any great rate. They do always provide food though...and mushrooms etc. keep growing back too.
Sundeep Nandra

Re: Food supply.

Post by Sundeep Nandra »

A little note: they don't regenerate to the levels that they were in existence at the start of the game. I think, if it's possible for them to return to such levels, it would take a few cycles. An additional note for you...if you have opened up the whole of the outside area (by opening that last door which opens when you step near it and brings you back around to the entrance to Skullkeep (when you thought you were miles away)), you will meet more of the VERY annoying sentries (it gets to the stage where you think it's an arcade game not an RPG). If you ever play the game again, you might not want that door to open. In case you still don't know which door....it's the one that, when facing Skullkeep, is located to your right.

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”