Having problems runing Dm2, please help.

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
CRO

Having problems runing Dm2, please help.

Post by CRO »

I have windows me, every time I try running dm2 it will get only as far as the FTL symbol before a "freq. out of range" in a blue box appears, then it says "bye!". I have gotten it to work in MS-DOS prompt, but it has the same problem. I would really appreciate any help I can get.

One other thing, the above is a problem with a version of dungeon master that I bought and have the CD for. However if there is no solution to my problem I have also tried downloading, from this very sight, the SEGA CD version except I cant seem to extract an ISO file from win ace.

I would appreciate any suggestions for either of these problems.

CRO
BOWSER

Re: Having problems runing Dm2, please help.

Post by BOWSER »

Well, you need to press start, shutdown and go to MS-DOS mode to run the game, but first download the startup disk and Cute Mouse Driver and you should be able to play :) .
Steve0

Re: Having problems runing Dm2, please help.

Post by Steve0 »

For extracting Iso's get a good tool called winiso - that let's you make images from cd - extract iso's and much more.

Steve0