RTC becomming more popular.

General messages about RTC and it's development.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
L!ghthouse
Craftsman

RTC becomming more popular.

Post by L!ghthouse »

Is it just me or does there seem to be alot of excitement over newer and newer versions of RTC and it's editors? Could this be a sign that after all this work on RTC that there could be an RTC v1.0 on the horizon?

It seems to me that more people seem to be using and play testing RTC all the time. I'm always excited when a new version of RTC comes out. I like to see what changes and additions have really been made. I know that there are still a few bugs to work out, and will likely still be more revisions of RTC before the end, but just as a little note of inspiration... Keep up the good work George! :D :D :D
L!ghthouse
Craftsman

Post by L!ghthouse »

BTW: Anyone hear when v0.29 will be ready? :D
PicturesInTheDark
Arch Master

Post by PicturesInTheDark »

I think the exitement for one version always grows when there is a new release including features that are new or spectacular. RTC suddenly having it's own editors (plural!) makes it a great source of attraction... and probably the target of some newly dungeons in development at this very moment...

Regards, PitD
andyboy_uk
On Master

Post by andyboy_uk »

One of those editors is going to take a leap forward this weekend.

;)
Regards,

Andy
PicturesInTheDark
Arch Master

Post by PicturesInTheDark »

In speed? :P Only kidding... you made a lot of progress lately!

Regards, PitD
andyboy_uk
On Master

Post by andyboy_uk »

In fact yes, it should be a HELL of a lot faster when I have finished the changes. It is loosing the BlitzUI (sorry to see it go) and gaining a proper windows interface, so a whole section (not a small one) is being removed from teh loops.

It is going to take a time to get sorted out though, hopefully this weekend should be enough time (I also have to register B+ before I will be able to compile it).
Regards,

Andy
L!ghthouse
Craftsman

Post by L!ghthouse »

Awesome! I can't wait to test your new version Andy! You really have taken some good strides in creating this editor! I am happy to hear that a newer (faster :wink: ) version will be comming out soon! --Keep up the good work!
andyboy_uk
On Master

Post by andyboy_uk »

If I manage to get a version Of B+ this weekend.

Things will look fairly similar to start with (i.e. the object vault is layed out in the same way as the old editor for now but with proper windows controls). Just to get it converted to the new style

Then the improvements can roll in 8)
Regards,

Andy