Hi

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
TheAmaprotu

Hi

Post by TheAmaprotu »

Anyone remember me? I still have quite a few posts on here or something. I can't figure out for the life of me what password or email I used when I joined 2 or so years ago.

Looks like a lot of progress has been made since I was last here, maybe I will have some time to get back into it and check it out tonight or tomorrow.

If there is any way for you to give me a hint about the email address I used George ... did it end in amaprotu.net? Or was it before I registered my domain? Hm... I will continue thinking about it. ;)

- Amaprotu
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Hi there! Yes, I remember you! Welcome back!

This site is run by Cowsmanaut (used to be called Drake), and a few of us also moderate/administer it. George's RTC forums were also merged here. Looks like you missed the general forums above and went straight in to the RTC forums, so I've moved your post.

All your old stuff is still here -- email me so that I can reset your password and send it back to you. Also, you can look at the New User? post for more info.
TheAmaprotu

heh

Post by TheAmaprotu »

You were right, I jumped right in. Just saw that 'new user' post and sent a message off. :)

Thanks. :)
amaprotu
Adept

Thanks!

Post by amaprotu »

Woot! I have a login again. :D Now to catch up on a year or more of posts and RTC updates.... even an official editor. Its almost too much.

Oh and I will have to make an appropriate avatar too at some point.
- Amaprotu
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Welcome back!

And it's one official editor, one semi-official editor, and now a new java based editor...remember when you couldn't even get one? : )

Post by Guest »

The 'when you couldn't even get one' was the state it was in when I was last here. :D Textpad or notepad was the only way I think.
amaprotu
Adept

Post by amaprotu »

All right, logged in this time.

:oops:
- Amaprotu
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I thought so : )
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

Yes, welcome back, Amaprotu!
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.