Playing the game just with Torham

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Pholta
Neophyte

Playing the game just with Torham

Post by Pholta »

Have you ever tried to play the game just with one character? Try it if not, it is cool...
Robikz
Neophyte

Re: Playing the game just with Torham

Post by Robikz »

Playing the game just with Torham....
I tried this, and:
Good things:
+ if Torham is on left side of "party", missiles shooted on the right side won't hit him,
+ the game is pretty easy
+ Torham gets levels faster (he was very powerful at the end of game)
Bad things:
- you can't carry much
- until you will not find Fire Leggins, you must drink very often strenght potions
- if Torham die, there will be now way to ressurect him - must reload game
ravenlord

cool

Post by ravenlord »

i like playing as just torham..... i cant quite decide what other characters i want to pick so i usally just use torhamfor a whileanyway.although i usually grad equus....... but i like the idea of my main character being redicuously strong.....to bad you cant put charcters back in stasus and pick others.........
rasss

Re: cool

Post by rasss »

I like to go by only one person, nut I don't like Torham - could I change em somehow by another hero? (not only picture, whole character ..)

Post by Guest »

That was an interesting game. Alittle difficult to carry everything I'd like too but all in all it was pretty fun.

Post by Guest »

hmm...

To answer your question about "person in game"

I think you can probably rezurrect the person you want to go through the game with, put them on the right side, torham on the left, and walk sideways to the left in to a wall untill torham dies.

That way you would have just that one person to play as... though I don't see the benefit in playing a "single" player game with any one character besides torham.
Telrunya
Neophyte

Post by Telrunya »

Now that's an interesting solution. *L* I'll have to give that a try for giggles
gobleteer
Apprentice

Post by gobleteer »

I agree, I'd like to be able to switch Torham. While he does improve the plot, the actual character I don't like. There's about 2 more characters I always want to fit into a party :) I have to choose between 2 because I can't get rid of Torham.
Sar Master - 1%
G! d- s:- a15>? c++++(+) UL-@ P>++ L+ E? W+++$
!N>++ o? K- W-(+++) O? M?>+ V? PS++ PEY? PGP?
T+++() 5-->? X- R+++ tvb++++ DI@ D? G++ e->* h! !r !y(-)

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”