Finished CSB

Discuss Chaos Strikes Back, the "expansion pack" for Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
exodus

Finished CSB

Post by exodus »

For the First Time in my life!!

I played DM many times over, but CSB always intimidated me enought to put it away... Just now its all finally over, and all completed before I am turning 30 :)

Few notes.. the flamitt, my Eye of Time (ring), my Storm-ring, and my RA-blade lasted for ever.. It seems these items never run out of juice.. Any explanation as to why?? Other items would have the usual life-span (staffs give maybe 10 shots/heals, etc...)

Without these items, I'd be dead... but somehow I have a feeling that they should not have lasted all game withoug running out of power (I used them a lot).

Also, once in a while I needed help from the dmweb.free.fr website, but only when I was really fristrated with some areas.

anyways.. thats all! :) I look forward to re-visiting this in the future once again..
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

congratulations!

it's a tough cookie, some parts of solving the DDD or Dain can get poretty obscure! so no mean feat, even with the tiny hints you took from the web : )
Sandman
Apprentice

Post by Sandman »

I just hope that I will see my first time... But if, first of all things I will post here.
creating balance since 1987