Off-topic: Searching for CGS Babylon 5 components

Discuss anything about your favourite books, TV, films, cinema, theatre, music, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Lunever
Grand Druid

Off-topic: Searching for CGS Babylon 5 components

Post by Lunever »

I'm searching for the old out-of-print CGS Component Game System board game for Babylon 5, especially for starter sets containing Vorlons, Shadows (and secondary also psi-corps and league of worlds). Do you maybe know anyone who still has any of them left and is willing to sell tem?

Since so many of us here are involved in fantasy&science fiction, I though after sending dozens of mails to countless shops worldwide I won't hurt asking here too!
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I guess the lack of response shows no-one else knows either. Good luck in finding them!
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

Well, actually I had some luck not only by ebaying but also by mailing hundreds of gaming shops worldwide. The drawback is that most of them are in US which results in heavy shipping cost. And for some rare expansion sets like the Vorlons and the Shadows I paid awful lots of money on ebay, and one single but highly recommended expansions set, the reinforcements pack #1, I didn't find anywhere, even after days of thorough world wide search. So even if none of my fellow dungeoneers here seems to have noticed what a brilliant game CGS-B5 is all in all asking around did have success.