Attn Admin: Unable to upload avatar

Announcements about changes to the forums will be posted here. Also for suggestions and requests for technical assistance, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Tom Hatfield
Ee Master

Attn Admin: Unable to upload avatar

Post by Tom Hatfield »

DEBUG MODE

Line : 77
File : /home/www/dungeon-master.com/www/www.dungeon-master.com/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php

That's the message I was told to provide. I tried using the same avatar I was using before (the freaky little green face . . . it's an inside thing), but now it won't let me upload. Looks like a script error to me. Anyway, please fix! My server is up full-time again, and I'd like my little greeny back. (Images should be visible again, but we run a whole bunch of programs on one Athlon 550, so it may be slow.)

Hey cows, do you mind if I use your avatars in a personal, non-profit endeavor? I'm not suggesting I will, but should the desire arise, I'd like your permission in advance. Full credit of course. I've seen a lot of your work, but I find your avatars are especially nifty.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

give me the link and i'll upload your avatar...for some reason us admins can do it, dunno why : (
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Another good reason to upgrade the forum software; I think a lot of these bugs were quashed around 2.0.7....
Tom Hatfield
Ee Master

Post by Tom Hatfield »

The link is http://three.homeip.net/images/dn_sm.png

Thanks beowuuf! It's ironic that I removed my avatar two days before I got my server back online. I wasn't sure how long it would take. C'est la vie. I'm actually kind of surprised it needs to be uploaded at all, because it used to be a direct link, wasn't it? I remember my avatar wouldn't show up if my server was down. So now it will always be there?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

yeah, there seems to be some bug about changing avatar...not sure when it developed, it used to be fine, but now a few people can't swap it around, only admins : (

Anyway, done I think - see it ok?
Tom Hatfield
Ee Master

Post by Tom Hatfield »

Yep, I see it fine. Thanks.