DM Java Trade items and shopping...ideas and progress...

This is a forum for the DM clone DM Java created by Alandale. Note it also has it's own set of forums at ezboard (link stickied)

Moderator: alandale

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Arutha
Neophyte

DM Java Trade items and shopping...ideas and progress...

Post by Arutha »

Can any Progress in making shops and trading in DMJava...or converting DM2 in Java? Really i have some ideas....may somebody else?....mail me arutha1@yandex.ru...
purple1
Adept

Post by purple1 »

Post them here. I believe that there was a drive to making shops in CSB with some impressive leaps. CSB might actually be a better platform for this-especially since it retains the same "feel" as the original DM and is much more flexible.
Arutha
Neophyte

Post by Arutha »

So, there are two ways to make shop in DMJava: with the help of event or programming on Java with use of a code...
I now make a new dungeon with the help event shops (see in custom dungeons preview) but already started to understand a code, I think I shall soon manage to make shop on Java same as in DM 2:-)
Only laziness to do an extract from DM 2 things, sellers, monsters... It takes away so much time! If somebody can share it with me reproduction of shops will borrow less time..