An alternative to stories... 2

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Lol for some reason that last line just sounds like the motto of some organisation...like the "CBTD" (Committee for the Better Treatment of Doors), or maybe "ACDM" (Anti-Cruelty-to-Doors Movement), or "SPLOD" (Society for the Protection of Living Obstables - Doors).
Hack the monster, save the door!
Wheee more insanity :D
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

now you poitn it out, it really does!
i am now thinking of the scene from 'life of brian' where they have all the differnet factions
-Are you from the RSPCD?
-NO! We're the SPLOD! etc
Selie
Expert

Post by Selie »

I want to join the CBTD. I nominate Ameena for president and beowuuf for vice president. Or maybe you can be co-presidents.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Lol. Gawd no, I've blown up a few doors in my time. And I don't want to be a president - it makes me sound like some thick American person :P.
No offense to any Americans out there...you can't help the wazzoks who end up in charge ;).
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

so, moving on from politics (don't mention religeon...don't mention religeon...) have an idea for a poem suggestion yet?
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Umm...I'm willing to have a bash (argh look, it's your slogon again...) at pretty much any random subject. A specific type of mob, a spell, a puzzle, a whole level, even maybe a particular item (well, a poem about a Gold Key would be pretty short, but still... ;)).. I'm not really fussed. It just might not turn out very long if I can't think of much to say about the subject :).
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

"its gold and its goldy and its long with a knobbly bit and its gold and its golden and it's...bugger, gone!"