Interview with Legacy developers Redshift

Got a favourite DM type game? Enjoy Eye of the Beholder? Adore Amberstar? Cherish Captive? Discuss these and more here!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
krisse
Neophyte

Interview with Legacy developers Redshift

Post by krisse »

Hello,

Wow... I wasn't expecting Dungeon Master to still have such a following after all these years. I used to play it with a friend on his Atari ST when we were kids. I guess of any game on 16-bit computers it was DM that was always the most praised. Very rare to find someone who only liked DM a bit, they were nearly always either in love with the game or hadn't played it.

Anyway, I just thought you might like to read an interview with Redshift, the developers of the Legacy series of RPGs for smartphones and PDAs:

http://www.tapaga.com/viewpage.php?page_id=47

Just to update what was said in the other thread, Legacy is now available for all Symbian smartphones (there's a list here) as well as Palm, Pocket PC, MS Smartphone and Windows. So practically any smartphone or PDA really.

Also, in Dungeon Master tradition, there's three expansion packs (Exp Pack, Legend, Revenge) with more on the way.

Here's some pics from various different versions (top is Symbian Series 60, then Symbian UIQ, then Symbian Series 80):

Image Image Image

Image Image