DmJava New Downloads...

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Spud
Novice

DmJava New Downloads...

Post by Spud »

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I've started posting some of my work, thanks to Christophe.

http://dmweb.free.fr/Forum/read.php?f=8&i=310&t=310

I'd appreciate any feedback, so feel free to post any comments you like, good or bad!
I'm adding bits all the time so if there's anything you would like specifically let me know.
My email address is included in the downloads if there are any probs getting things to work right, send me an Email!

To all the DmJava fans....

Kelly.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Impressive set of work - alot there!
Spud
Novice

Post by Spud »

Thanks Beowuuf.

To all who are interested, I'm at the mo' gathering the models from the new EOB hakpak for NWN, thanks to NWNvault and of course the team who created it. It'll take a while but I will continue to post my work as I finish it.

BTW, is anyone interested in the monsters from DM2 to use in DMJava?

Haven't used the Dm2 graphics editor for a while since I found the tools for NWN.

If there's anything anyone might like to see different (other than rewriting the program!) let me know...I'll give anything a go!
Spud
Novice

Post by Spud »

I've posted some more monsters and items for you to have a look at.

I've just started creating some new deko as well, eg... tables, shelves, cupboards, that sort of thing. Again it'll take a while, but I am committed to posting my work on the link above.

If any of the designs I am creating want to be converted to suit other forms of RPG gaming, I'll take a look. Let me know what you think.
Adamo
Italodance spammer

Post by Adamo »

Spoiler
(\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/)
Spoiler
(@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@)
Spoiler
(>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<)
Spud
Novice

Post by Spud »

http://dmweb.free.fr/Forum/read.php?f=8&i=310&t=310

Link does work, just checked it....

Had to do it twice though! Just keep trying.